Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello! And goodbye!

Hello, every beautiful one of you out there! Awfully sorry that posts on this blog have become rather.. rare. I've been working, sleeping, drinking, laughing, sleeping some more and getting ready for China. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and can't waiiiit.

I promise though, (pinkie swear!), that I'll be a #1 Awesome blogger of the world when I get back. And when I'm not eating things I probably don't know what is, at a place I most probably don't know where's located - I'll even try to take some pictures. Gonna be awesome, promise. I'll see you in a little less than two weeks. Hang tight.



And oh, while I'm all energetic and high on life: thank you, everyone single one of you, that reads this blog. And for those who comment aswell: I'm sending you virtual kisses over the net. It's heartwarming to see how people keep visiting, even though I've been too busy to actually blog. I like you, yum.

1 comment:

  1. hva har du spist for noe rart Frida!? Gak? Spennende te? hund!? sånne egg vi så i Chinatown i Bangkok?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...