Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Caffeine with some extra caffeine on the side, please

....ah. Forget all I ever mentioned about not having to inhale crushed coffee beans dipped in Red Bull anymore. I forgot that I am a career woman; busy, busy, busy.

Haha, naaah. I'm actually just standing around at shipping arrangement, smiling at business people and showing lost men in suits where they're supposed to be. "Champagne to the right, boats to the left, enjoy!" Could get your money in far worse ways, I'd say. Well, then. I'll snort a box of coffee powder and run to work. Toodeloo, beautiful people.

1 comment:

  1. Ser den. Jeg jobber på en omsorgsbolig for eldre og det at jeg alltid må smile og være imøtekommende krever en del kaffe. Og røykepauser.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...