Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Where they go hardcore, and there's glitter on the floor."


Ah, summer! I'm finally done with my last exam, six hours of my life I'll never want to talk about again, and I'm not yet grasping the feeling of not having to study, not having to concider injecting coffee into my arm to make it more efficient. Aaah.

The past few days have been wonderful; I've been drinking cava, eating strawberries, running down the streets with my friends while making dinosaur sounds and in general dancing around like a idiot to silly music. The concept of planking? There have been attempts to grasp it. Jumping on notebooks and school articles? Yes, yes, they've seen tough times these last days. Oh, summer. I think I can like you.

3 comments:

  1. Herlig! Bare én måned igjen til jeg kan gjøre det samme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg vil danse med deg på gatene i Oslooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vi gjør det en gang mellom 9 og 15 juni Keby!!!:) Vil veldig gjerne se på FridaKineEricafestivalen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...