Friday, May 13, 2011

"My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?"

Ah, I watched Mulan the other day. (Well, yesterday to be precise. But "the other day" sounds awfully much more casual.) And it makes me want to burn all my school books, dance around the fire and become a totally kick-ass Chinense warrior heroine.

Sometimes I wish we could switch between living in two different worlds; this regular one, and then one with more colour, more action and less realism. Things in movies always look so much better than this dull place we're stuck in. But, I guess the trick is to make the "normal" world we live in, become a more magical place. I won't have a little dragon like Mulan, but I guess it's possible to add a little more colour and action no less. Can't be too hard, can it?


This one goes out to my friend Linn. Because I'm sure she needs something to rest her eyes on:


And Blogger.com has been half dead and buried the last few days, so it seems like my previous post is.. gone. Don't know what's up with that.

2 comments:

  1. I love Mulan! Actually, I fell in love with it when I watched it for the first time - two years ago. Ok, now I'm gonna go get my Disney movies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen: Saywaaaat? You only watched Mulan two years ago? I'm speechless. Almost. And yes yes yes: got get your Disney movies. Now! :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...