Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I can dream, at least

Even though I'm stuck with heaps of books, notes, theories, big words and long sentences, I can at least dream about travelling. And believe me, I do. As the days left before my first exam wither away, the daydreams about other parts of the world grow frequent. Luckily, I can find comfort in the small things aswell; the snapshots from places I've been myself, the movies from places I once wish to go. This one in specific, caught my eye and interest:


You know you want to go there, meet the people, smell it, feel it. I mean, ah, I'm itching to get out of this country.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I just wrote a paper on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to this video (rather song, playing in the background). It set the perfect mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen: Oh, joy, I contributed with something of use to someone else, haha :D
    But I agree, the mood of the song/video is great. Makes me want to go far away and just.. well, go far away, really.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...