Friday, July 1, 2011

And the summer days come and go

Hope you're all having a wonderful summer out there, I know I am. Just got back from Finland (or the Åland Islands to be specific), the most wonderful archipelago in Scandinavia. Do I have pictures? Of course! Will I post them? Duh. I'll just have to sort out the bunch first. And the rest of those from China. It's strange how you seem to have all the time in the world, yet never get anything done. It's summer, that's just how life goes at this time of year.



Ah well, I promise I'll be a more disciplined blogger one day soon. But not now. It's a summer night, it's one of my days off, and life's good. Can't spend a night like this stuck inside, all sober and dull, now can I? Toodeloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...