Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What up, what up?

Aloha! Or aasalamu aleikum (السلام عليكم), which might reflect my day a tiny bit better. Just got home from work, a day that contained both go-cart driving, some cooking and lot of loud music. Things are good, I'll give you that. Awfully sorry that I haven't been able to update more about China, but I'll take things at my own pace. No matter how good working is, I am still there. And it takes up a lot of my time nowadays.


So, what have I been up to lately then? Ah, I love how I honestly can answer with "nothing". Nothing at all. It's been a month now, since my last exam. And the days have just withered away. Top four interesting peaks of my last couple of days?
  1. Found a good way to make ice tea, and drank an indecent amount of it. (When this is on top of "exciting things I've done lately", you know for sure that life is moving slooow.)
  2. Watched Chris Medinas' music video, and realized I'm a total wuzz that cries over nothing.
  3. Got to pretend I was a Formel 1-driver when I toyed around on a go-cart at work. (Ah, yes, that's how you pass days at work, when you've got it good.)
  4. Discovered, yet again, how little sugar it takes before I make Pokémon sounds at my boyfriend. In a few days, we're crossing Sweden by car. Gonna be interesting.

Ah, good days, yes?


PS: I've been off academic writing and reading for a month now. Look how intelligent and interesting my posts are becoming.
It's amazing. Next time, I'll paint a wall, film it while it dries, and then post it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love watching paint dry <3
    I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to sweden too! tomorrow. I will wave from a little island when you drive by:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...