Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Never said I was faithful

I'm a notorious cheater when it comes to my various projects. That's how I roll, I suppose. Yesterday I decided that even though I need this blog to be in English, partly to pratice on the language, and partly because my mothertongue doesn't seem to cover all the needs I have in a language - I can't seem to find one language that fits all my needs. There are certain ramblings I feel more comfortable to do in Norwegian. Don't know how long it'll live, don't know how good it'll be. But I'm giviv it a shot all the same. I'm guessing this one's more interesting for Norwegians though, (but google translate is a wizard if you're desperate.)

Well. Click here and it'll take you there. If you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...