Saturday, July 2, 2011

Obsession

I don't know what triggered it, but lately I've been immensely obsessed with colors. Strong, saturated, acidy colors. In everything I edit or write, listen to or watch, there's always a small part of my brain focusing on rainbows, contrasts, little spatters of paint and indecent saturations. Why? No idea. My brain might be starved on the thing, after solemnly taking in dry theory during my exams. Marx, the bottom of coffee cups, and linguistic psychology from the 70s might not be the most stimulation at that point, now that I look back at it. Could it be the sun, the heat, the holiday? Possibly.



But do I mind, dreaming of seeing everything in tie-dye swirls or pixelated fields of color? Naah. (And while I'm all rambling about color and everything nice, check out the new layout on Sushibird's blog. I mean... yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...