Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cairo diary: 15/17



 Tomorrow I have my other round of visitors coming from back home. And having visitors means you have to be a host, at least to a certain degree. And that, that means you'll have to know you city, you have to know what you'll be showing people. And so far, I'm not really sure I do.

I've been in Cairo for more than two months now, but after examining my own knowledge of this vast city, I feel myself not living up to the expectations. Now, these expectations are simply my own, and I tend to be a harsh judge, but still. So, here I am, browsing through my photos, replaying various Cairo-sites in my mind. A lot comes up, and a lot seems vague. And now it remains to see what I'll come up with to show my friends, in this enormous city that is Cairo.

1 comment:

  1. Ha det moro med besøk! Bare det å være i Kairo er fint i seg selv :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...