Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cairo diary: 11/17


Today I jumped out of bed at 5.45, as I had a dream where someone strictly told me that "real feminists get up early in the morning!". Why that had to be 15 minutes before my alarm usually goes off, I don't know. I do a lot of odd things when my dreams wake me. Once, my boyfriend entered the kitchen one early morning, only to find me angrily doing the dishes at 7 in the morning. To this date, I cannot explain why I was so angry at those plates. Must have been a real nightmare.

What I intended to say with this post however, was not that I do strange things them I am tired, a state I find myself in 70% of my semi-awake life. In fact, I just wanted to say that Cairo was beautiful today. I had a great day. My classes turned out to be really fun, and the week ahead looks like one of the particularly good ones. And it all started with a dream about feminists around 5.45 in the morning.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...