Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cairo diary 1/17

I've decided to give myself a little challenge, in order to not forget blogging as I'm running around in Cairo. I don't want to overdo it though. Therefore, I've decided to try to post one picture each of the remaining days this month, using whatever camera I find. Like a little photo dairy that'll be nice to look back on when I'm back in the lush woods of Scandinavia. So, what am I up to today, in this dynamic country of revolution and change, this land of ancient history and pharaohs? Homework. Good thing I know how to say "I live in the library" in Arabic.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your photo diary :) I can't believe that someone actually understand the meaning of those arabic letters..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, at the moment I'm more at the level where I know which letters I'm reading, I just don't know the meaning of the word. But one day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...