Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inhaling light, and all there's to it

Just realized how the title of the blog might make me appear more saint-like and believing than intended. Don't know if it's just the way my own mind works, but it suddenly came off as semi-religious in my eyes. Which, well, it's not. I'm not really the one to dedicate my blogs to any higher force. (I could stretch to dedicate it to my own god though; the allmighty caffeine. Oh, how I pray to Thee and Thy power. Ah, well, ok.)

It is however, a tiny homage to one of my favourite bands: In Flames. Swedish people looking all manly and grinding on their instruments, just oh-so-right. "Inhale the light" is simply a line stolen from their song "Minus". And to raise the bar on this already awesome morning, here's another song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...