Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Drinking perfume

If I could choose to smell like one drink in the world, it would be jasmine tea. It's like drinking perfume, it makes me want to bathe in it just about every time I take a sip.

The other day I found a small cart of a green tea with, yes, jasmine, lying in the back of my cupboard; part of the infinite amounts of tea I brought home from Sri Lanka last year. Curiously investigating the cardboard remains, I found nothing but crumbles and a vague smell of something far beyond good. And, now I could describe how I went about to get my hands onto some of this yummy tea again, how I ran around town with a frantic whisper of "jasmine, mm, yes, woo, I can drink perfume!". But no. I just went down to the city centre, bought a large box and held it like a idol over my head - all the way home to my tea cup and hot water. And glory, glory, it was good.



And that's it. My declaration of love towards jasmine tea. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazingly adorable gif! Squeeeeeeel. This means I have to try jasmine tea. I simply must. Not because of the gif per se, more because I've always wanted to drink perfume. Om nom nom. All sjanse til å skrive engelsk, *that's* how nerdy I am.

    sv: thank you very much! Haha. I loled. Kan alltids kjøpe ekstremt svake lesebriller fra Nille? Eller gå til innkjøp av supernerdy t-skjorter. Tror de har samme effekt.

    Prøvd å poste commenten sånn fire ganger nå.. here's to hoping
    -digitaldisaster.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwaha, I have a feeling that after all the far-beyond-nasty coffee I drink every day, a puddle of mud would appear as perfume. But still - yum!

    Oww, blogspot-kommentering skulle visst ikke være lett. Men nå, nå tror jeg det skal være litt lettere. Måtte bare inn i noen innstillinger og vise fingeren 8)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...