Monday, April 25, 2011

The anger and shouting and the pointing of fingers


Quite often, while glaring at the books and articles I'm supposed to read and even worse - understand, I find myself asking myself "Why the hell do I need to read this? How on earth is this ever relevant for my education?" Mentally I spit on the authors, I dig up their bodies and punch them really, really hard. And then two, maybe three months go by, and I realize I need everything I've read. In the back of my mind I feel Marx and the whole crew smirk at me, with the I-told-you-so-attitude painted all over them. And I grind my teeth, clench my fists and jump head first into another text I don't see the point of.

I swear, being a student could've given a corpse high blood-pressure.

4 comments:

  1. Hva slags fint lite suppe- opplegg er det du har der?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er aspargessuppe med greit mye asparges, og pinlig mye parmesan. Det ser kanskje litt shady ut uten forklaring, når jeg ser på bildet en andre gang, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Beskrivende.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det skjer noe med fantasien når man leser til eksamen, man trenger bare å drikke nok kaffe og la hjernen dø litt i inviklede teorier, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...