Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daydreaming? Pfft, never


Sometimes I wonder how the world would appear to me if I was a bird. (No, nono, I've not gone mad, bonkers and downright crazy after all this reading and writing. I think of these things all the time. If that's reassuring.) I mean, I see the world like I do, because I know gravity holds me down. There are places I can go to, and others I'll never see, because I am human and stuck with my feet down on the ground. So, I wonder, how would I look at myself and the world, if I could just take flight whenever I fancied, if I could cross rivers and mountains and roads like nothing? It would be odd, to live with a whole other dimension to the world; to not only be able to go left and right, but to be able to suddenly just go up, in diagonals and swirls.

They're a lucky bunch, those pesky little feather-balls.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, nå får jeg til å kommentere! Det gikk ikke sist jeg prøvde.

    Jeg tror livet som fugl hadde vært litt kjipt, men flyvende menneske derimot! Det hadde vært noe! :D

    Svar: Jeg tipper såpebobler! Hih :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. June: Oww, jeg har prøvd å fikse kommentarfeltet, har vært litt ugreit av en eller annen grunn. Er ikke helt bestevenn med denne bloggpaltformen enda, men det kommer seg! :) Og haha, jaa, jeg tror livet som flyvende menneske topper det som flyvende fugl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...