Sunday, June 12, 2011

Never content


I should be banned from staying up late at night. Lurking around facebook, blogs - everything. Because it makes me realize that there's so much in life I've yet to do, so much in the world I've yet to see. And it makes me furious! (Says the girl who just came home from China a few days ago. Never content, are we?)
The things is, there more I learn about the world, the more I want to see, the more I want to know. And the more I want to contribute. Scrolling up and down various pages on the web, I read stories about how people go to the most remote parts of this very planet - and how they help others, how they make a difference. And I feel so.. passive. It's annoying, this gnawing feeling. Ah, I don't know. Maybe it's just a bit too late for me to be up. Or maybe I'm just a bit nervous as I'm starting a new job tomorrow. I'm just frustrated. I feel there's so much I could and should do, and yet I just.. don't.

4 comments:

  1. Åh, jeg vil også ut i verden. Gleder meg til å se og høre mer om Kinaturen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ida: Reise ut i verden, redde alle og være fantastiske? Du og jeg, nå?


    June: Skal oppdatere litt om det snart, lover! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja!! nå! 5 land har vi reist til sammen, så et par steder igjen:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...