Friday, January 13, 2012

Boom-bada-bing - blogging again

So, I'm leaving for Cairo on Thursday. And about an hour ago, I was cornered by my mother, asking/demanding me to blog a little bit down in Egypt. So, I'll try to blog a bit again.

Moving to Cairo, hey? Yesss. The American University in Cairo, AUC, is waiting for me - somewhere between crowded streets and an amazingly interesting culture, and the Arab Spring. Six days from now, and I'll most probably be located in a cheap hostel in the middle of Cairo, eyes wide and backpack full. I'm not quite sure about what courses I'll be taking, not sure what to expect of the enormous city - but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

I'll try to take a few photos in a while, but for now, I'll let you enjoy a few wonderful gems I found at Flickr:








#1, #2, #3, #4, #5
If you like these, head over to Peter Gutierrez' profile at Flickr - there are loads more, and they're niiice.

4 comments:

  1. You've GOT to be kidding me!? I was supposed to be at AUC right now, for an entire year. Looking at the developments I feel a mixture of relief and regret that I didn't go... man, it would have been amazing! Update often, and on everything! I am so keen to know everything that is happening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, coincidence! I know that the current situation might make Cairo appear a little less tempting, but I have a feeling it's going to be just great. (And man, do I need a little break from seeing the same halls and rooms of Blindern every day, haha.) But I promise to be a nice and frantic little blogger - at least that's what I've told my friends and family. So, I've got to stick to my word :)

      Delete
  2. Herregud, så spennende! JA, du må oppdatere, blir kjempegøy å følge med på! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. spennende! håper du blogger masse, hehe. sjaluuu.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...