Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh, I have a blog

It seems that somewhere between gazing at the horizon in Cairo and chugging coffee at my job back here in Norway, I forgot that I had a blog. Oops. I'm thinking about picking up blogging again however - I always liked having a place to look back at when I wondered where my days disappeared, a collection of musings, rants and pictures of the time that passes. And man has time passed.

My life has changed a lot since I moved from Norway to Egypt and back. Some good, some challenging, some surprising. I don't mind though. You create your own life, and mine's working out pretty damn well. Now let's just see if I can find that blogging spark again, so that I can let the life be described by letters and pixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...