Saturday, July 9, 2011

And I was so sure I'd never do one of these

Eyes?
Somewhere between grey and blue. Standard Scandinavian.

Hair?
A total mess with curls, waves and tangles.

When was the last time something made you angry?
I'm angry every five seconds, and cheerful the next. I'm very easily provoked by things in the news, ignorance, injustice, you name it. (The things most people should, and probably would, be angered by.)


What's the last thing that made you cry?
This. Every time it's on tv. (But I'm a crybaby, haha.)

Which movie or CD means the most to you?
Who knows? I don't stick to one movie or album for too long, I'm not patient enough. Every time I see Baraka, I feel a little different though. But frankly, I'm not sure.

Favourite song?
Don't know, changes from day to day, from mood to mood. If you want a clue however, last.fm does suggests that I'm more than average into Ikimonogakari - Blue Bird, little by little - Kanashimi wo yasashisa ni and Slipknot - Snuff. When it comes to bands, I guess I can say that I've done my share of listening to In Flames and Pendulum lately as well.

What are you good at?
Talking, if i'm with the right people. Laughing, kissing, drinking tea and daydreaming. I'm also quite the dedicated worker and student, when there is need to be something like that as well.

What do you wish you were good at?
Self-discipline could be good at times. But ah, life goes on good without it. And, there are times I really wish I had some musical talent. Sadly, I don't even think I could beat two sticks together to make a steady rhythm.

Who were you five years ago?
I don't know, and I sure as hell didn't know back then. Sixteen, huh? I was insecure, in need of fitting in and everything you can expect of a teenager, if I remember correctly.

Favorite place on earth?
Ah, yes. With this immensely tiny planet we're living on, it's a breeze to pick out just one spot. I'm not sure, to be honest. Right now, I dream of Asia again - a lazy beach in Sri Lanka or a small restaurant with quirky people in China. (If I am to pinpoint one specific place and time, it would be that one night in Kenya, when I fell asleep to the sound of goats and camels, with an African mama taking care of the fireplace, and a little Samburu girl cuddled up against my back. The smell of hides and the burning firewood, the heat and the little hut. Just... that.)

Three things you want to do before you die?
Look back on my life and be pleased with it. That's it. My dreams and wishes tend to change from day to day. I want to see the world, and learn about its people. I want to taste the food and smell the air. I...I'm too indecisive to just mention three things out of the blue. "Live". I think that's it.

1 comment:

  1. oh we have the same favorite moment! That was the best night ever

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...